AFNS jobs are only for females who want to join Pakistan Army for nursing. Females can apply for AFNS after matric and intermediate FA/FSc too. This is a wonderful opportunity for females who wants to join Pak Army as nursing.The AFNS salary ranges start from 22,700 Rupees to 365,000 rupees from lowest average to highest average. Interested Candidates are encouraged to join Armed Forces Nursing Service before the deadline otherwise the application will not be accepted.
AFNS Eligibility Criteria
- Matric with science with 60%marks minimum (Physics, Biology and Chemistry as Compulsory Subjects).
- FSc pre-Medical -with 50%marks minimum (Physics, Biology, Chemistry).
- Age Should be 17-25 years Minimum.
- Height: 5′ feet
Documents required for AFNS
- 2 sets of their attested copies along with original academic certificates.
- Attested a copy of the Domicile.
- CNIC Photocopy.
- 3 Attested recent photographs.
- NOC certificate is mandatory for government employees.
How to apply for AFNS
Interested applicants can register at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Therefore, the date and time of the exam should be emailed to the person’s email address. Candidates will indicate the date and time provided for the pre-test on a computerized round number sheet.
AFNS Online Registration Method
If you want to join the nurses trained as a lieutenant, you must be between the ages of 18 and 28 and hold a degree in nursing.