Table of Contents
- Generic BS Nursing (4 year Degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 year Degree program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (2 year Diploma program)
Post Basic Specialty (01 year)
Nurse Aid (Certificate course)
Eligibility Criteria of Generic BSN (4 year)
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical ) / A Level or Equivalent qualification.
- Minimum score 60% marks.
- NUMS Entrance test
- Open merit from all over Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria of Post RN BSN:
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- One-year diploma in midwifery or in any specialty.
- 3-years’ Experience after Midwifery or any other specialty.
- Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council.
Eligibility Criteria of CNA:
F.sc (pre-Medical) with 45%,
Matric (science) with 45%,
matric (Arts) with 50 % marks,
FA with 50% marks.
Eligibility Criteria of Post Basic Specialty (01 year)
- Post Basic specialty Diploma CCU
- Post Basic specialty Diploma in E and A
- Registered nurse
- Valid PNC
|tuition fees with other charges||50,000|
Eligibility Criteria of Nurse Aid (Certificate course)
- matric with science or Arts with minimum 40 % Marks
- Age limit 14-35 year
|tuition fees with other charges||3,000|
- Enrollment and Examination fees will be charged separately when intimated by PNC / university
- Physical Examination fee to be paid before starting classes.
- Application form fee 1500 /
- All one time will be paid at the time of Admission .
- Convocation fee will be charged at the time of convocation .
- Age limit : 14-35 year.
Last date to apply for G BSN is 20 February, 2023.
Address: St 35, Sector 11-A Sector 11 A North Karachi Twp, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh.