Shifa College of Nursing is best nursing College after the Aga Khan College of Nursing in Pakistan recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council and JCI (Joint Commission International). From here on, admissions open in Shifa College of Nursing in various discipline Master of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Post-RN. While Merit-based Sponsorship only for Female Candidates of BSN with confirmed Employment opportunity at SIH on the completion of the degree.
Table of Contents
- Masters of Science in Nursing (2 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years program)
- Post RN BSN (2 Years program)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD Nursing)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
For BSN Applicants
- BSN Generic Program Four-Year
- One-Year Clinical Experience
- Two-Year Clinical Experience in Recognized Institutes
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Criteria
- Minimum 50% Marks in FSc with Pre-Medical
- Age limit: 7-25 Years
- Passing Entry Test & Interview
Note: Merit Based Sponsorships only for female of BsN are available.
Post Register Nurse:
- Diploma in General Nursing after Matric with Science
- One Year Diploma in Midwifery or Equaliant
- 2 Year Clinical Experience
- Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
Fee Structure For Shifa College of Nursing Islamabad
|Tuition Fee 1st Semester||59,900|
|Tuition Fee 2st Semester||71,900|
|Tuition Fee 3rd Semester||65,000|
|Tuition Fee 4th Semester||71,000|
|Tuition Fee 5th Semester||47,000|
|Tuition Fee 6th Semester||41,930|
|Total Fee of BSN||615,000|
- Prospectus application Processing Fee Voucher of Rs. 3500 is to be submitted at any branch of HBL at any City.
- Candidates are advised to send fee paid voucher and verified copy of all required documents to the student affairs office before the last date
- Apply online at http://admissions.stmu.edu.pk
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) OR MSN equivalent for foreigner students, such as Nurse practitioner program.
- A minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in a semester system or minimum first division in the annual system from HEC and PNC recognized institutes/ universities.
- The candidate must have taken Nursing Theories and Bio statistics courses in their MSN program. Those students who do not have the subjects may consult the Student Affairs’ Office.
- IELTS-Academic minimum score 6.5. and not less than 6 in any component.
- Passing Entry Test & Interview of the College.
Application Requirements for PhD
- Completed online application form.
- Statement of interest (Rationale for seeking admission into PhD program).
- Description of proposed research project in PhD (up to 2000 words).
- Attested copies of academic and professional degrees and certificates.
- 18 years of education equivalence certificate from HEC.
- Valid PNC registration/equivalent (for foreigners).
- Two references (one from immediate supervisor and one from the last academic institution).
- NOC from the employer.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their proposal on 23/24th January 2023.
- Apply Online at: www.stmu.edu.pk
- Prospectus & Application Processing Fee Voucher of Rs.5,600/- is to be submitted at any branch of HBL at any city.
- Candidates are advised to send paid fee voucher and attested copies of all required documents to the Student Affairs Office before the last date.
Admission Date for PhD Nursing
- Admissions Start from 19 December,2022.
- Last date to apply is 20 January,2023.
- Entry test will be held on 23 January,2023.
- Commencement of the Classes: Wednesday 1st March, 2023.
Admissions Date for PhD in Nursing
- Admissions Start from Monday, 7th August,2023.
- Last date to apply is 20th October,2023.
- Entry test for PhD Nursing on 27 November,2023.
- Commencement of Classes on 04 March,2024.
Admission Date for MsN
- Admission Open: 07 May,2023.
- Admission Closed: 20 June,2023.
Admission Date for BsN
- Admission Open: Monday 07 August,2023.
- Admission Closed: 29 September,2023.
- Admission Test Date: 14 October,2023.
- Commencement of classes: 1st January,2024.