Shifa College of Nursing is best nursing College after the Aga Khan College of Nursing in Pakistan recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council and JCI (Joint Commission International). From here on, admissions open in Shifa College of Nursing in various discipline Master of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Post-RN. While Merit-based Sponsorship only for Female Candidates of BSN with confirmed Employment opportunity at SIH on the completion of the degree.
Table of Contents
- Masters of Science in Nursing (2 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years program)
- Post RN BSN (2 Years program)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD Nursing)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
For BSN Applicants
- BSN Generic Program Four-Year
- One-Year Clinical Experience
- Two-Year Clinical Experience in Recognized Institutes
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Criteria
- Minimum 50% Marks in FSc with Pre-Medical
- Age limit: 7-25 Years
- Passing Entry Test & Interview
Note: Merit Based Sponsorships only for female of BsN are available.
Post Register Nurse:
- Diploma in General Nursing after Matric with Science
- One Year Diploma in Midwifery or Equaliant
- 2 Year Clinical Experience
- Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
Fee Structure For Shifa College of Nursing Islamabad
|Tuition Fee 1st Semester||59,900|
|Tuition Fee 2st Semester||71,900|
|Tuition Fee 3rd Semester||65,000|
|Tuition Fee 4th Semester||71,000|
|Tuition Fee 5th Semester||47,000|
|Tuition Fee 6th Semester||41,930|
|Total Fee of BSN||615,000|
- Prospectus application Processing Fee Voucher of Rs. 3500 is to be submitted at any branch of HBL at any City.
- Candidates are advised to send fee paid voucher and verified copy of all required documents to the student affairs office before the last date
- Apply online at http://admissions.stmu.edu.pk
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) OR MSN equivalent for foreigner students, such as Nurse practitioner program.
- A minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in a semester system or minimum first division in the annual system from HEC and PNC recognized institutes/ universities.
- The candidate must have taken Nursing Theories and Bio statistics courses in their MSN program. Those students who do not have the subjects may consult the Student Affairs’ Office.
- IELTS-Academic minimum score 6.5. and not less than 6 in any component.
- Passing Entry Test & Interview of the College.
Application Requirements for PhD
- Completed online application form.
- Statement of interest (Rationale for seeking admission into PhD program).
- Description of proposed research project in PhD (up to 2000 words).
- Attested copies of academic and professional degrees and certificates.
- 18 years of education equivalence certificate from HEC.
- Valid PNC registration/equivalent (for foreigners).
- Two references (one from immediate supervisor and one from the last academic institution).
- NOC from the employer.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their proposal on 23/24th January 2023.
- Apply Online at: www.stmu.edu.pk
- Prospectus & Application Processing Fee Voucher of Rs.5,600/- is to be submitted at any branch of HBL at any city.
- Candidates are advised to send paid fee voucher and attested copies of all required documents to the Student Affairs Office before the last date.
Admission Date for PhD Nursing
- Admissions Start from 19 December,2022.
- Last date to apply is 20 January,2023.
- Entry test will be held on 23 January,2023.
- Commencement of the Classes: Wednesday 1st March, 2023.
Admission Date for MsN and Post RN
- Admission Open: 30 may 2022
- Admission Closed: 1st July 2022
- Entrance Test: 15,July 2022
Admission Date for BsN
- Admission Open: Monday 20 March,2023.
- Admission Closed: Wednesday 19 April,2023.
- Admission Test Date: Saturday 20 May,2023.
- Commencement of classes: 31 July,2023
- Email: [email protected]
- Website of Shifa College of Nursing: http://stmu.edu.pk
- Shifa College of Nursing Contact Number: 051-8493009
Tell me about nurcing admision after fsc
Aoa I did general nursing and midwifery then I gave 3 papers English Islamic studies and pak studies and got bsc nursing degree…. On this degree can I get admission in master of nursing In science????
Nope. first you have do Post RN
No you can’t you have to go for Post RN Degree first and after that you can proceed enrollment of MSN
What is the last date of admission im bs
What is the last date of admission im bsc nursing 2019
in which college ?
Sir kindly tell me the Place in Lahore about Male Nursing Ban
Shalimar Hospital, Bahria Nursing college, lahore school of nursing, Fatima memorial hospital
Well for Generic BSN kia overall Fsc pre medical may 50% marks hone chayie ya shirf Physics, Chemistry ya Biology may hone chayie ???
What’s included in BSN Entry Test ??? Questions related to Physics,Chemistry and Biology like MCAT ????
Kia Generic BSN Kay liye Fsc may overall 50% marks compulsory hay ya shirf Science Subjects(PCB) may hi 50% hone chayie ? Please tell me
Is hostel facility available in shifa college of nursing..
yes it has
Mujhe scolorship Mai admit I on mil Sakta jai mujhe post RN Bsn Karna hai Mai fees pay nhe kr sakti
yes you can apply
23 septmber is last date to apply for BSN
I want to get admission in post RN but I am in KSA is there any college who gives admissions to students who are in abroad
Mam when bscn admission are going to open for session 2023?? Plz let me know
Session 2022 has been started, Next we will update you for next session
2023 k addmitions last date kia h bsn k please tell me ???
20 jan was the closing date as the new session start we will update thank you
Assalamualaikum I want admission in BSN program