Table of Contents
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 years degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
Fee Structure for BS Nursing
|Admission fees (one time)||50,000/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||120,000/|
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
- Gender: Female & Male.
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Admission fees (one time)||30,000/|
|Tuition fees (per Semester)||80,000/|
Documents Required For Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing Marks Sheet
- Diploma Midwifery Mark sheet
- Matric Certificate
- CNIC Card
- Valid PNC Card
- Pictures with Blue Background
Last Date To Apply
- Last date to apply is 20 February,2023.