Applications are invited from MALE and FEMALE candidates on prescribe application form for admissions in BS
Nursing (4 Years) Degree Program for session of 2022-23 in HIMAS College of Nursing. All eligible candidates shall
have to appear in an entry test conducted by Singh testing service Pakistan (STS) to assess their competency and Merit.
Hyderabad Institute of Medical & Allied Science College of Nursing Hyderabad is registered and recognized with:
- Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC)
- Liaquat University of Health sciences
- Health Department Govt of Sindh.
Table of Contents
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years degree program)
- Post RN BS Nursing (2 years degree program)
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing (4 year program)
- Metric with science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry as compulsory subjects) with minimum 50% marks.
- FSc pre Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 16-25 years.
- Total seats available for one session: 50
|Admission fees (once) including 1st semester fees||225,000/|
|Tuition fees (menthly)||60,000/|
Documents Required for BS Nursing
- Fsc Certificate
- Metric Certificate
- CNIC Card/ B Form
- Pictures with blue background
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN(2 years program)
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse.
- Gender: Female & Male.
Fee Structure for Post RN
|Admission fees (one time)||150,250/|
|Tuition fees (per semester)||60,000/|
Documents Required For Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing Marks Sheet
- Diploma Midwifery Mark sheet
- Matric Certificate
- CNIC Card
- Valid PNC Card
- Pictures with Blue Background.
How To Apply:
Interested candidate fulfilling the above criteria should apply online & download the application form along with the
prescribed test Fee Deposit slip from STS website (WWW.STS.Org.pk)
Pay the Screening Test fee of Rs, 500/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated bank Attach paid copy of original deposit slip with the filled-up application form, and send to concerned college postal address through any courier.
Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip was be rejected.
Last Date To Apply:
Last date to apply is 10 March,2023.